Initium-Pharm LLC is a research and production company engaged in development, introduction and manufacture of medical products and parapharmaceuticals based on Siberian fir terpenes.
The company was established with the purpose of searching for new pharmaceutical compositions that could have a high therapeutic and preventive effect with minimum side effects and toxicity.
For this purpose, the scientific research was focused on the study of terpenes, which are the most promising natural compounds with a wide spectrum of pharmacologically significant biological activities.
The main studies of the properties and effects of Siberian fir terpenes are focused on such key medical areas as Otorhinolaryngology, Dermatology, Surgery, Dentistry, Oncology, and Gerontology.
At the present time, the company carries out research in such promising areas as Cardiology, Endocrinology, Preventive and Restorative Medicine.
The Company’s main products:
Abisyl® is a pharmaceutical substance (registration certificate P N003339/01)
Abisyl® (20% oil-based solution for local and external application) is a plant-based drug. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound-healing effects. It is a natural complex of terpenes (isoprenoids) synthesized by coniferous trees of Pinaceae family. It was approved by Order No. 351 dated 19.12.1995 of the Ministry of Health and Medicine of the Russian Federation (registration certificate PN003339/02)
Vitaterpen of CardioOrganic® Omega-3 is a dietary food supplement (State Registration Certificate RU.77.99.11.003. Е.006433.12.16), an additional source of vitamin E, Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (α-linoleic acid), limonene; it contains terpenes.
The following products are at the stage of preclinical and clinical studies:
Abisyl®: suppositories for rectal and vaginal application, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent for the treatment of urological, gynecological, and proctological diseases (under registration).
Abisylin®: solution for oral administration, antitumor agent (under registration).
Abisyl: capsules for oral administration with antiatherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory action, corrective action in the presence of metabolic syndrome (under registration).
In the area of drug development, Initium-Pharm cooperates with leading Russian and foreign research centers.
1. N.F. Gamaleya Scientific Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology, RAMS, Moscow
2. FSUE State Scientific Center for Antibiotics, Moscow
3. Scientific research Institute of New Antibiotics named after G.F.Gauze, Moscow
4. FSUE N.N. Blokhin Russian cancer research center, Moscow
5. Research Institute of Experimental Diagnostics and Tumor Therapy, Moscow
6. All-Russian Scientific Center for the Safety of Biologically Active Substances, Moscow Region, Staraya Kupavna town
7. FGBNU All-Russian Research Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (VILAR), Moscow
8. St. Petersburg Institute of Pharmacy CJSC
9. FSI N.N. Burdenko Central Military Clinical Hospital, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Moscow
10. Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery, RAMS, Moscow
11. Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery (Department of Therapeutic and Surgical Dentistry), Moscow
12. Morozov Children’s City Clinical Hospital (Surgical, Traumatologic, Otolaryngology Department), Moscow
13. Filatovsky Children’s Hospital (Department of Pediatric Surgery), Moscow
14. Moscow Regional Burn Center, Moscow Region, Lyubertsy
15. Center of Reconstructive and Reconstructive Surgery of the East Siberian Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Irkutsk
16. Republican Clinical Skin and Venereal Diseases Dispensary, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan.
17. Kazan State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan
18. Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology FSAEI HE Kazan (Privolzhsky) Federal University of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Kazan
19. MHCI Children’s City Polyclinic, Kazan
20. Department of Internal Medicine of the III University Clinic at the Rhine-Westphalian Technical University (RWNY), Germany, Aachen
21. Department of Internal Medicine III, Bethesda Evangelical Hospital, Germany
22. V.A. Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
23. Institute of Biology of the Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Syktyvkar
24. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow
25. A.E. Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, Kazan Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences
121357, Moscow, Kutuzovsky prospect, 69/6
8 (800) 234-83-04